Call NowRequest Appointment
Call Now (949) 855-8757

Chem-Dry Removes:*

Mold and mildew can cause many problems, both to your family’s health and to your home. It can destroy furniture, drywall and wood. It can offer a place where unwanted bacteria, mites, rodents and roaches can live. Health-wise, mold has been known to be carcinogenic, and can cause flu-like symptoms such as diarrhea and infections, and stuffy noses.

Posted in: Water Damage Restoration

Customer Testimonials

Christa G.
Sally H.
Rob R.
Elizabeth B.
Read More Reviews
South Coast Chem-Dry's Current SpecialsView Specials